- (1 package) Lemongrass Panang Mix
- (6 Tbsp.) Filtered water
- (2 Tbsp.) Coconut oil
- (2 (13.5 oz.) cans) Coconut milk
- (3 Tbsp.) Coconut aminos
- (1 Tbsp.) Peanut butter
- (1 lb) Beef Tenderloin Kabob
- (2 Cups, chopped) Vegetables (recommended: carrots, bell peppers, snow peas, and broccoli)
- In a small bowl, mix Lemongrass Panang Curry Mix with filtered water to form a paste and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large wok or skillet. Once preheated, fry paste for 1 min. stirring constantly.
- Stir in coconut milk, coconut aminos, and peanut butter. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Add steak and vegetables, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 min.
- Uncover and cook for 4 to 5 min or until meat thermometer reads 135°F for medium rare or 145°F for medium.
- Serve with rice and chopped peanuts.