- (2 packages) Beef Shanks
- (1.5 Quarts) Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth
- (4 oz.) Organic Mushrooms
- (1) Sliced Onion
- (4 oz of each) Organic Green Beans, Peas, Carrots, Corn or whatever veggies you have!
- (1/2 cup) Red Wine
- (4 tbsp.) Worcestershire Sauce
- (4 pinches) Salt
- (4 pinches) Black Pepper
- (3 tbsp.) Olive Oil
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.
2. Add shanks and brown each side (approx. 3 minutes/side).
3. Place the browned shanks, mushrooms, veggies, and sliced onion into a roasting pan.
4. Deglaze the skillet with the red wine.
5. Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Mix well.
6. Pour this mix over the shanks in the roasting pan.
7. Seal the pan with lid or aluminum foil.
8. Place the pan in a 200 degree oven for at least 8 hours.