- (1 pkg.) Chicken Backs
- (1 pkg.) Chicken Frames
- (3, cut into chunks) Celery Ribs, with leaves
- (3) Medium Carrots, cut into chunks
- (1) Large Onion, cut into chunks
- (2) Bay Leaves
- (2) Garlic Cloves, whole
- (1) Rosemary, bunch
- (1) Thyme, bunch
- (1-2 tbsp.) Whole Peppercorns
- (2 tbsp) Himalayan Sea Salt
- (2 qts, or until ingredients covered) Water
- (1) Parsley, handful
Put all the ingredients** in a slow cooker and fill with enough water to just cover everything.
Cook on low overnight or for at least 6 hrs
Freeze for up to a year or keep in the fridge for a few weeks!
Enjoy higher quality soups and stews!
*Shred the meat and keep if you would like to add it to your soup.
**Either backs or frames can be used