- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, gather ingredients and a large dutch oven for cooking.
- Thinly cut up orange slices, leaving the peels on. Lay in the bottom of the roasting pan or dutch oven.
- Peel the casing off of the ham and discard. Crosshatch the top of the ham about .5 in deep with a knife and place on top of orange slices. Put cloves into the crosshatched cuts and sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar, broth, maple syrup, and dijon mustard. Pour the mix over the ham and allow it to drain into the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approx. 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove from the heat source and let stand 20 minutes before carving.