March 26, 2023 • 0 comments
Ok, who doesn't love candied pecans?! There are some recipes out there that unfortunately put this simple delicacy to shame so we thought it was important to share a tried and true version that will be the perfect addition to your Easter meal.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- (3 Tbsp.) Brown Sugar
- (2 Tbsp.) Maple Syrup - Half Pint
- (1 Tbsp.) Filtered Water
- (1 pinch) Salt
- (1 Cup) Pecans, or any other preferred nut
- Prepare a baking sheet layered with parchment paper (DO NOT USE WAX PAPER - nuts will stick to paper). Set aside.
- In a medium skillet add brown sugar, maple syrup, water, and salt. Heat over medium heat until bubbly and sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Add nuts and continue to cook and stir until syrup thickens and reduces, about 2 minutes.
- Immediately transfer nuts to the baking sheet and spread out with spoon. Candied nuts will harden as they cool.