Bone Broth Hot Chocolate
December 8, 2022 • 0 comments
Our nutritious bone broth hot chocolate is going to be a hit this holiday season. Bring to a holiday party (yes, alcohol can be added to this recipe for the adult version) or make at home with the kids for a healthier version of this family favorite. The hint of bone broth seasoning pairs wonderfully with the raw cacao and maple syrup for a rich and creamy flavor that everyone will love! credit to: @thenaturalmindedmomma for this recipe
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: Enough for 1 person or 2 small kids' cups. You can double or triple the recipe for the whole family.
- (1/2 Cup) Beef Bone Broth
- (1/2 Cup) Raw Cream or Coconut Milk or whatever milk you drink- the creamier the better!
- (Pinch) Sea Salt
- (Pinch) Cinnamon
- (1-2 Tbsp.) Navitas Raw Cacao- this is a regeneratively-sourced brand!
- (2-3 Tbsp.) Maple Syrup - Pint
- (Splash) Vanilla Extract
Mix well and whisk together. Bring to a slow boil so everything has dissolved. Let cool and enjoy!