How do pickup days work?
- Arrive at pickup location on your scheduled date and time. We will be there with our gray Dodge pickup. NOTE: Please be on time. To be fair to other customers our truck cannot wait on latecomers.
- If you do not pre-pay for your order online then your final total will be due at this time via check, cash, or credit. Once payment is verified, your order will be located and transferred to your vehicle.
- Take products home and prepare with tender love and care. Enjoy!
What exactly is a Pickup Location?
Pickup Locations are simply places where we meet you with your order. Each location is organized by a volunteer Location Leader who helps organize and facilitate each delivery. Our deliveries take place at home driveways and permitted business or church parking lots.
What should I bring on pickup day?
- Bring payment if you plan to pay at pickup. (We do encourage you to pay online prior to pickup)
- Bring coolers (only if traveling more than 1 hour.)
- Don’t forget directions!
Can a friend pick-up my order?
Yes, just be sure payment arrangements are made ahead of time.
When are the order deadlines?
Most order deadlines are 3 days prior to the delivery date. See locations for further details...
Can my Location Leader hold my order?
This is strongly discouraged because of the extra burden that it adds for our Location Leaders.
How is my order packaged?
All meat items come individually packaged and frozen. Your items will always be packed in boxes or bags for your convenience.