Flat-Iron Steak Salad with Sweet Pepper Salsa
- 1 package of Nourished by Nature Flat-Iron Steak
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 shallot (or small red onion), chopped
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato cut into 8 wedges
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat grill over high heat. Bring down to medium-high heat and grill steaks roughly 4 minutes on each side. (Do not overcook!)
Let the steak rest for 5 minutes. While it is resting, prepare the salsa by combining bell peppers, vinegar, chopped onion, and cilantro in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, add salad greens, tomato, and sliced onions.
Then mix half the salsa mixture and toss well. Season with fresh ground black pepper.
Add your steak to the completed mix, serve warm and enjoy!