Take part in the local food movement by becoming a Pickup Location Group Leader! We are currently establishing pickup locations within a 150 miles radius of our farm. If you believe that you would make a good candidate for a Group Leader then we'd love to hear from you!
What you need to know:
How Pickup Locations Work:
- All customers place their orders on our website where they choose a specific location to pickup their order.
- We e-mail a copy of all orders to each Group Leader so that you can contact customers to remind them of their pickup date/time.
- Our delivery truck and personnel will meet each customers at your pickup location to deliver each order and complete payment transaction.
Group Leader Responsibilities:
- Spread the word about our products with your friends and neighbors.
- Provide a convenient and accessible pickup location for us to meet each customer.
- Contact customers to remind them of their pickup date and time.
- Be present at each delivery to meet each customer personally and help us handle customer paperwork payment transaction.
Group Leader Benefits:
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing folks with a convenient location to receive products from our farm!
- Convenience of having our products delivered from our farm directly to your home or designated pickup location.
- Free delivery - As a Group Leader you are not charged delivery fees on your orders!
- As a “thank you” for absorbing more traffic in your driveway the group leaders are given a $10 referral credit upfront for each new customer that is personally referred to us. Simply ask the customer to leave a comment when placing an order stating that you referred them!
Contact us today about becoming a group leader!
When contacting us about becoming a group leader be sure to include ALL of the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Home/Cell Phone
- Delivery Address
Also be sure to explain why you would like to become a group leader and feel free to list any unique advantages that you believe would contribute to the success of your future buying group.